Meta Daily Press follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Meta Daily Press uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Protection of personal data.
www.metadailypres.com takes the matters of protection and security of Personal Data seriously and will process such information in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation and this Agreement. In order to provide the Services, www.metadailypress.com may process Personal Data about Users and others who access the Services.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
- Technical information (IP address, operating system and browser type)
www.metadailypress.com may appoint a sub-processor (the Sub-contractor) to process any personal data processed in connection with this Agreement (the Protected Data) and shall procure that any sub-contractor is made subject to the same obligations in relation to such Protected Data as are contained in this clause.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in respect of Protected Data disclosed to www.metadailypress.com in connection with this Agreement (and whether disclosed by the Client, data subjects or otherwise), www.metadailypress.com shall ensure that it:
- complies fully with the data protection principles in processing the Protected Data;
- only processes the Protected Data for purposes notified to it by the Client and/or the relevant data subjects;
- follows such procedures and policies as may be agreed by the Parties from time to time;
- shall not and will procure that its Sub-contractor shall not transfer the Protected Data (nor any part thereof) outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection;
- maintains appropriate technical and organisational measures (including but not limited to, appropriate policies communicated to employees, management and review of ongoing compliance and effective security measures) to adequately protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this website, any hyperlinked sites, social media accounts and other platforms is for general information only and has been procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind regarding this content. None of the content should be interpreted as financial, legal, or other advice meant to be relied on for any purpose. Any use or reliance on this content is done at your own risk and discretion. It is your responsibility to conduct research, review, analyze, and verify the content before relying on it.